This nomination came as a shock to both Joel and me. I remember walking into the room, groggy and ready for bed and Joel tells me about this nomination and all the sleep that had built up, suddenly crept away in a go.
Being a new blogger and being nominated for a Liebster Award is a big deal. It helps you connect with different bloggers and share insights, tips, and the latest know-how, just by the connections.
Apart from the connections, the fact that we got recognized for our writing means the world to us.
I would love to thank Rap Double Oh Baby AKA Menzi Mabunda for this nomination. She blogs about her experience as a mom and the crazy adventure she goes through raising her gorgeous daughter and being a super mom.
For someone who absolutely adores babies and
A little intro in to the Liebster Award
The Liebster Award was created in the good faith and intention to spread the word out about new bloggers to help exhibit their writing through social media.
So, I’ve listed the couple of basic requirements that need to be followed in order to acquire the Liebster Award once you’ve been nominated.
- First, add a link from the Offical Liebster Award Page in your Blog. By doing this, your nomination is registered and you have the access to nominate 5 new bloggers of your choice.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog.
- Answer the questions/ task that the blogger has given to her nominees.
- Provide random facts about yourself or you could just write about your favorite blog and provide links.
- Nominate 5-11 other blogs (with less than 3000 followers) who you feel deserve the award.
- Create 11 unique and creative questions for your nominees to answer. Let them know about it so that they can get started too!
- And finally, comment on the Liebster Award blog post with a link to your blog entry.
Seems easy, isn’t it?
Here below are the questions from Rap Double Oh Baby.
1.Give your favourite person a shout out and in one sentence, tell us why they mean so much to you?
Michelle Obama! I really love her energy and attitude towards life. She is such an inspiration to youngsters around the world and she presses upon education with her whole heart and that’s what made her, her.
2. City extravaganza type of holiday or relaxing beach resort holiday?
Definitely a Beach holiday. The only place popping into my head right now is Maldives.
3. What would it be: A million dollars now or 6 million dollars in three years’ time?
6 million dollars in three years. Its double the amount and who knows, it might help in getting us to those fancy beach villas in Maldives.
4. What is the best thing about yourself?
The best thing about me is that I’m very open and opinionated. I’m not bossy, I’m just someone with important things to say to the world. I don’t hold back on emotions and go head first into everything I’m most willing for.
5.Where have you been that you recommend everyone must see before kicking the bucket?
Musandam. This place is locked between the mountains of two countries, UAE and Oman. You get to scuba dive and swim with the sting rays as well as watch the dolphins in the sunset. It’s just gorgeous. The reason why I recommend, because not many people know about it and so it’s quite serene and untouched by the technologies of the world.
6. If you could withdraw all the money in your bank account today, what would you do with it?
Probably use it to get a Masters’ in Clinical Psychology.
7. What are two things you must do before you go to sleep every night?
So, I’m religious as well as family oriented. So one of the things that Joel and I always do before sleeping is to pray and the other is to spend at least 10 minutes talking to each other before kissing goodnight.
8. What is the one funny story you love to tell?
Well, there are couple of them. One of the recent is making my husband take a band aid off my toe.
Yes, I’m scared of them and make funny sounds and although I don’t enjoy it, it makes my entire family crack up at me.
9. What is your go-to meal when money is running low?
10. If you had to choose a talent/trait/habit to inherit from your parents, what would it be?
I would love to inherit my mums’ poised and composed behavior. She isn’t easily rattled by what people say and would rather sort it out peacefully. That’s one of the main reasons to why people absolutely love her and love talking to her.
I’m not saying I’m not calm, but she does it more effortlessly than the rest of us.
11. Ice-cream or frozen yoghurt?
Cold Vanilla ice-cream over sizzling hot gooey brownie! That’s life.
My Nominates for The Liebster Award 2018
I want to nominate the bloggers I tag below. Your blogs are unique and makes reading fun. I can’t wait for your upcoming post.
I admire the bloggers and creators behind these sites. Be it in their designs, writing styles, or perseverance, I recommend you to check them out.
These are the questions I have for you.
- What has been the hardest part about blogging and what have you learned from it?
- What is your go-to meal when you’re feeling low and high?
- What do you enjoy the most : a quiet evening with a glass of wine or clubbing hopping with your mates?
- If you could bring one famous person from the dead, what would you ask them first?
- What is your favorite TV Show?
- What was the biggest obstacle you’ve aced in your life?
- Your favorite go-to social media?
- What is that one thing you wish you could be doing now, but aren’t?
- What is your favorite blog post that you’ve posted?
- If you could go back and correct a mistake in the past, what would it be?
- If you were a product, what would be your tagline?
Looking forward to your answers!